Thursday, May 17, 2007

Heya all! sorry haven't been up keeping my blog, but kinda been really busy :)
i'm 33 weeks now (7 months and a week) and 144lbs :) WOOT (that's 29lbs from start)

i have a rapid kicker and one that seems to enjoy doing flips, and enjoys letting me know 5 minutes after going to the washroom that i didn't quite empty my bladder the first time...

I have been to Mac to register and that is now complete... Mac is so much more loungy compared to st. Joes, and looks so much more welcoming too :)

I'm stuck in a ward unless wards are all full when i get there... So if everyone could have their baby the same day as me, that would be great, fill up them ward rooms so i can have a better one :) lol

The sucky part is we found out Steve has to leave at night (8:00pm) and can't return until 11:00am the next morning... this we find rediculous and NOT FAIR... but nothing we can really do, unless you do as i ask and everyone has their baby on my day :)

Anyways... all of my doctors appointments have gone really well... I'm proper weight and size, and the heart beat is perfect... i have no high blood pressure or any problems... this all leading to what looks like a healthy delivery so far :)
I never said easy.... but healthy :)

i still haven't had any ultra-sounds since the last one, so i can't share those photos with you... but if you want to see lots of growing pics you can visit my facebook :)

Other then that... i will try when i have time to keep informing everyone... and if there are any questions or comments feel free to ask away... i will reply :)

ttyal

No comments: