Monday, March 12, 2007

Well...

Sorry i haven't posted in a while but i haven't had any doctors appointments and we just moved, Which we had no internet for a bit... :(
Now it's back and running so i figured i'd do a quick update.

Our baby is a strong little Bugger who loves to kick when i'm not expecting it at all! But hey it's also a great feeling.

I have the greatest news (for me) I now Weight 129lbs... :) WOOT!!!
I have NEVER in my entire life (before pregnancy) been 122lbs...
and Now i'm above that and still growing...
When i get the chance i will post a pic of my chubo belly! :)
It's Great!

I have my next doc appointment this friday so i will re-post then but for now i will leave it at what it is...
If anyone has any comments or Questions feel free to ask! lol

TTYAL
Crystal Symes

1 comment:

Bernie said...

The kicking is just payback, my dearest one.

Mommy (aka Gramma)