Thursday, February 8, 2007

Finally!!

Well that time has come when I've felt the baby move around without holding my belly!
WOW is all i have to say. I would have posted as soon as it happened but it was last night and i was in bed!
He/She has a Nasty kick or punch i must say...
Also all of my dreams are leading to a girl. twice now i have dreamt it was a girl. But yet when i talk about the baby i always refer to it (not on purpose) as a boy.
Well if it is a Girl maybe that's why the kicks are so harsh... lol
Either way it's a great moment and nothing makes me happier!

Well anyways. I will post on Saturday because that's my next Ultra-Sound!
Talk To You Then
Crystal Symes

1 comment:

Bernie said...

You can't post something like that unless I'm sitting right beside you and I get to feel it too! No fair.

Gramma.